Sample sizes of heaven-scent truffles.
This mini trio sampler pack includes truffle salt, truffle mustard and truffle honey, all in 1 oz jars., carry-on travel size approved! Now, you can take eggs, sandwiches, cheeses and more to the next level with a little bit of truffle.
Includes 3 mini jars:
- 1 oz jar of Truffle Salt: upgrade your morning scrambled eggs, use on steamed veggies or roasted potatoes, in dips or hummus, sprinkled on top of soft pretzels, popcorn, or fries.
- 1 oz jar of Truffle Mustard: delicious paired with meats like bratwurst, on sandwiches, used in a vinaigrette, or any other way you use your current mustard.
- 1 oz jar of Truffle Honey: ideal for a cheese board, in a vinaigrette, combined with savory desserts, dripped on a goat cheese crostini, or over a fig and caramelized onion pizza.
- Truffle Salt: Sicilian sea salt (unrefined, hand harvested), black summer truffles (2%), truffle essence
- Truffle Mustard: Bauer's mustard (Queens, NY), black summer truffles (2%), truffle essence
- Truffle Honey: Raw local wildflower honey (Finger Lakes, NY), black summer truffles (2%), truffle essence
About the Brand
The Truffleist produces handcrafted, small-batch truffle products in Long Island City, Queens. Truffleist aims to offer our customers the highest quality of all our products so you can create delicious, unique dishes with truffle ingredients you know, and some you’ve never tried before. While the truffles are imported from countries like Italy, France and Spain, many of Truffleist's base ingredients are locally sourced from small producers. Supporting New York food companies keeps our environmental footprint low and our quality high, all while encouraging small business growth and local entrepreneurship.
Jimmy Kunz was making truffle butter as a holiday gift for friends and family before he was inspired to officially become The Truffleist. Since launching the company with that flagship truffle butter in 2013, The Truffleist has expanded to offer six distinct truffle products, in addition to a wildly successful seasonal market pop-up: Cheesesteaks by The Truffleist.Our Return Policy