12-in Everyday Pan with Glass Lid
Perfect for quick breakfast scrambles, easy one-pan dinners and anything in-between.
This pan will LIVE on your stovetop not only because it's gorgeous, but because you're reaching for it so often. The enameled cast iron allows for easy clean-up, and the glass lid allows you to watch the cooking magic happen.
- Made in France
- Black matte enameled interior includes tiny bits of quarts that impart texture on the cooking surface for outstanding browning and searing and easy release of foods
- Thanks to the enameled surface, this pan requires NO seasoning, unlike "traditional" cast iron and are exceptionally durable
- Lid helps keep heat and moisture in. Take the lid off and voila! It's a roaster. Can fit a whole chicken and veggies.
- Cast iron holds and distributes the heat evenly and efficiently, so you can cook food uniformly without worry of randomly burned bits
- Wide sides facilitate stirring without spilling
- Angled handles provide a sturdy grip for oven mitts when pan is hot
- Dimensions: 15.4" x 12" x 5"
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
Use & Care
About the Brand
Originating in the Alsace region of France, Staub is a world-renowned fine enameled ceramic cookware brand. Staub cookware features a special matte black enamel interior for non-stick braising and self-basting spikes, and transfers easily from the kitchen to the dining room table. All Staub cookware pieces continue to be manufactured in France, merging technology with tradition, artisan with craftsmanship, cast iron expertise with ceramics.Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- tacos steak
This is one great skillet. I have been wanting one like this for years. Highly recommended.
The Best cooking pan ever
When this pan came in again the quality of the product is 2nd to none, used it to make tacos steak and eggs the lid is extra heavy and works great to keep the heat in.