Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- If purchasing more than one Smithey pan, please note they may arrive separately.
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
Make a bigger one
It’s very easy to cook with,just don’t over heat and everything will cook easy. Only thing I cook with
love it. great skillet.
love it. great skillet.
Well made, and everything tastes great in it!!
Great cast iron love to cook with it
Love to cook with my smithey cast iron
This pan is really amazing and worth the purchase price. We spent some time to season per the instructions. It cooks beautifully and cleans up with just warm water and a nylon cleaning pad. We religiously dry then heat and oil before putting away. Nothing we've cooked thus far sticks at all and we have the feeling this will simply improve over time. Excellent!