Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
Very smooth finish; great for omelettes.
Arrived on time, as advertised. I ordered another for a friend in Austin.
I have been searching for a cast iron omelette pan. The 8 inch is perfect. The finish is impeccable. The only drawback is that now I must have the 10 and 12.
8 in Smithey
This is my third to complete the set 8,10,12. Don't use the 12 much. The 10 is great but this 8 will be my go-to pan as a single guy. Very happy.
My new #12 smithey
I think I have about 10 cast iron pans of all kinds, some new and some vintage but my new smithey is the best of all!! My go to pan and always on top of my stove. I have the seasoning taking hold and it’s a very impressive, 2 pans of cornbread and darkening nicely
12 inch Smithey
Love the pan! I use it all the time. However, I wish there were a cover available.