Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
The only cast iron pan you'll ever need. Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), as well as in the oven.
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Made of pre-seasoned cast iron
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.5 pounds
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5 pounds
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.