Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- Please note: If purchasing more than one Smithey pan, they may arrive in separate packages.
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- cast iron
Satisfied and disappointed
I purchased the 8 in frying pan and I loved the finish, I rubbed it with oil and heated it as recommended. The first meat that I cooked was sausage patties, when I flipped them , the bronze finish was gone, I had 2 rings of bare metal. I have been seasoning the pan and follow your instructions but my pan is not attractive like the ones in your videos.
HI Lucas! Thanks for reaching out to us. We're happy to clarify this. While the Smithey is rigorously seasoned with grapeseed oil to receive that beautiful finish, it will blacken with time. This is perfectly normal and creates an even smoother finish for you. Hope this helps! For any extra tips, feel free to email us directly.
Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
The complete set will definitely start your own cooking adventures as these have reinvigorated mine again.
I love cooking with my inherited heirloom cast iron.. I have long wanted a larger skillet but have been sorely disappointed with what i could find.. The Smithey 12" is exceptional..
Love the new addition to the kitchen. So far I have done steak & eggs on her and she is just as I wanted. Makes me look like I can cook.
Bought this as a gift for my wife and she loves it! For someone who enjoys cooking, this skillet is an incredible addition to her collection of essential cooking tools!