Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- Please note: If purchasing more than one Smithey pan, they may arrive in separate packages.
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- cast iron
Not only was my wife pleased with the 8, 10 & 10" pans, she loved the fact that they were Made in the US and that the quality of the finish (both inside surface and exterior stacking) was so far superior to other she had been looking at. Great job!
Great Customer Service
I have cooking with Smithey Skillets for a awhile and love them! So, I bought several this year for gifts! In the process, I accidentally ordered the wrong size and the team at Smithey saved the day and went the extra mile to stop my first order and shipped the second perfectly. Thank you for saving my day and fixing my blunder!!!
Love this skillet
greatest pan I have ever owned