Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- Please note: If purchasing more than one Smithey pan, they may arrive in separate packages.
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- cast iron
- cast iron pan
A whole new experience
I have used a lodge skillet for years and years with no real problem. I had a great seasoning on it that was black as night. Using an infrared thermometer however reavealed the vast inconsistencies in temperature across the surface of the pan. As much as 100 degree differences within three inches of each other. The Smithey pan has what I would call negligible inconsistency meaning that it’s generally no more than 20-30 degrees off on any part of the pan. The smooth surface is even better than I thought it would be. I am glad I finally pulled the trigger and invested in this pan. Makes cooking with cast iron even easier than it was before.
I love my new cast iron skillet
It is beautiful ! A little more difficult to season that I thought , I cook for a living and have several cast iron pans that I seasoned myself ! Followed instructions still tweaking it
We own several cast iron pan and this one is our favorite. Excellent non stick surface. Easy cleaning. Love it.
I love to cook and feel you need the best tools you can afford. This skillet is outstanding. Buy one...you won’t be sorry and will surely pass it on to your kids!