4.5" Innovation Series Utility Knife
The ultimate utility knife.
Through technology and innovation KYOCERA introduces a new advanced ceramic cutlery series featuring our new Z212 ceramic blade that will stay sharper 2x longer, a soft ergonomically crafted handle for comfort and control, and an upper angled handle to blade interface that will make cutting a breeze. The soft-touch handle is ergonomically designed to fit in your hand comfortably and provide an easy grip for safe handling. The upward angle of the handle to the blade allows for easier cutting on a cutting board.
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 3.5" x 1.1"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Z212 Black Ceramic Blade: extremely hard material that maintains its sharpness 2x longer
- Elastomer plastic, ergonomically designed soft-touch handle: provides an easy grip, comfort and control
- The upward angle of the handle to the blade allows for easier cutting
Use & Care
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of baking soda and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents
- Product Warranty: KYOCERA advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tool products are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Their warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or accidental damage to the knife or kitchen tool product.
About the Brand
Ceramic knives ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
Founded in 1959 in Kyoto, Japan, the Kyocera Corporation envisioned creating innovative, high-quality kitchen products based on advanced materials and components. Over the past four decades, this vision has resulted in a highly successful and widely diversified global enterprise. Today, Kyocera is the world's largest and highest quality manufacturer of advanced ceramic knives, kitchen tools and stationery products.Our Return Policy