Detox - Organic Herbal Infusion Blending Kit
It's detox time! Infuse your own detoxifying blends of organic green teas for a balanced sense of well-being.
Tea-It-Yourself, or TIY, uses only the best 100% natural and organic ingredients for the perfect tea infusion every batch you make. With no added sugar, flavoring, or coloring agents, TIY blending kits feature high-quality loose leaf teas and infusions. The tea leaves open up during the infusion process, providing a smooth, well-balanced flavor every sip you take. Our Return Policy
5.7" x 5.7" x 5.7"
Contains 8 organic ingredients, including one green tea, one white tea, aromatic botanicals, and medicinal roots
Includes a glass Gaiwan designed for the infusion of green teas
- Glass Gaiwan –Traditionally used in China for thousands of years, this elegant glass vessel is ideal for steeping green teas.
- Recipe Booklet - Enjoy making six unique blends of tea, and take advantage of green tea’s detoxifying benefits!
- Green Sencha Tea (0.56 oz) - This crisp, antioxidant-rich Japanese Green Tea is both a powerful detoxifier and a delicious base for any blend.
- White Peony Tea (0.56 oz) - Aromatic and lightly floral, this Chinese white tea is well-known for its detoxifying properties, which help to boost liver function.
- Burdock Root (1.06 oz) - This earthy root might not look like much at first glance, but burdock root is believed to support a healthy digestive system and help eliminate toxins from the body.
- Lemon Peel (0.70 oz) - Much more than just a zesty flavor, lemon peel boosts metabolism and soothes stomach discomfort thanks to vitamin C and detoxifying nutrients.
- Ginger Root (0.70 oz) - Famous for its popularity in Traditional Chinese Medicine, ginger root is full of antioxidants and organic compounds that reduce nausea and promote a healthy, balanced metabolism.
- Hibiscus Flower (0.35 oz) - Slightly tart yet floral, hibiscus flower naturally detoxifies the body thanks to naturally-occurring antioxidants and vitamins.
- Dandelion Root (0.14 oz) - As a natural diuretic, dandelion root allows your liver to eliminate toxins more quickly while also soothing the digestive system.
- Milk Thistle Seed (0.14 oz) - Although slightly bitter with its characteristic medicinal flavor, milk thistle seed is believed to have potent anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties that soothe the body and promote well-being.
How does it work?
- Combine the ingredients in your kit into your glass Gaiwan
- Add boiling water and steep for 3-4 minutes
- Carefully pour the tea from your Gaiwan into your cup
- Re-infuse twice more and enjoy!