A better boiled egg.
Just when you were starting to get tired of plain old boiled eggs...the Äggcøddler is here. It's simple to use and easy to clean, so you can make the best poached egg you've ever had. Add butter, your favorite herbs, spices, and veggies, and you're good to go!
For best results:
- Small coddler: can hold one egg, boil for 9-10 minutes for soft eggs, boil for 12 minutes and more for hard eggs
- Large coddler: can hold up to three eggs, boil for 15-16 minutes for soft eggs, boil for 18 minutes and more for hard eggs
- Wait for water to boil before placing Äggcøddlers into water
- Water level should sit below the lid
Use & Care
- Soft eggs: boil for 9-10 mins
- Hard eggs: boil for 12 minutes and more
XXL (Large) coddler
- Soft eggs: boil for 15-16 mins
- Hard eggs: boil for 18 minutes and more
Dishwasher and microwave safe
About the Brand
Founded in 2015, The Scandinavian Äggcøddler (derived from its less-famous English relative - the egg coddler) is a simple idea – a porcelain cup with a lid in which amazing egg delicacies are born. Create whatever you want - let your imagination run wild! Äggcøddlers are great for breakfast, brunch, or even a midnight snack. We won't judge.Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
I love my coddlers. I
I love my coddlers. I have a collection of of English porcelain coddlers. These coddlers are cute great gifts and practical, no fuss and simply fun to use!
Smaller than I expected
If you use it with a large egg, there's not much space for anything else.