8" Chef's Knife
The Trophy Knife.
An art piece as much as it is a kitchen utensil, the aptly named ‘Trophy Knife’ is meant to be an extension of your hand when cutting fresh veggies, mincing garlic or slicing through meat. Each knife is thoughtfully designed and handmade in the USA by Quintin Middleton himself — a culinary blacksmith, blade whisperer, and part-time Jedi, who, at an early age developed a passion for Star Wars lightsabers, swords, and fine craftsmanship. Forged from lustrous, long-lasting, high-carbon stainless steel and a hand-dyed birch handle in Tastemade’s exclusive “coffee” color, each knife will mold perfectly to your grip, and transform even the simplest dish.
- High carbon stainless steel blade for durability and stain resistance
- Finger groove for pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel rivets and full tang provide strength and balance
- Smooth birch handle is hand-dyed for a Tastemade exclusive "coffee" color
- Ergonomic grip ensures control and comfort
- Handmade in the USA
- 8" long, 2" wide
- Handle is "coffee" colored
- Hand crafted in Saint Stephen, South Carolina
- Blade: high carbon stainless steel
- Handle: hand-dyed birch veneers
- Rivets: stainless steel
Use & Care
- Hand wash only.
- With continued use, the knife's handle may lose some of its luster. To rejuvenate the natural sheen of the birch veneers, apply a few drops of mineral oil with a cloth.
About the Brand
Middleton Made Knives launched in 2003 as a boutique manufacturer of high-end chef knives and kitchen tools based in St. Stephen, SC. The knives are designed and manufactured by Quintin Middleton, a culinary blacksmith who honed his art through the mentoring help of Jason Knight (Forged in Fire Judge). He was also influenced by Jerry Hucks, Bob Kramer, and Michael Rader. Many of the Charleston-area chefs, including Craig Deihl and Sean Brock would provide regular feedback on how Quintin could fine-tune his designs.Our Return Policy