5-qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
Good cooking, good-looking.
The 5-qt. Dutch Oven delivers FINEX’s famed better-looking, better-cooking and good-forever performance in a classic five quart size. Everything about the design, from the "Speed Cool" spring handles to the octagonal shape, ensure your cooking goes smoothly. This cast iron dutch oven is perfect for baking breads, braising meats, steaming vegetables, and more. Watch it become a favorite piece in your cookware collection and eventually a cherished family heirloom.
- Pre-seasoned twice with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance
- Eight (8) sides and multi-angle pour spout design makes draining liquids or pouring soups easy and mess-free
- Included heavy-gauge cast iron lid covers pour spouts, sealing in heat, moisture and flavor
- Lid also turns to vent to help control boiling liquids and evaporation
- Thick bottom and sides heats evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves or straight over the coals
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Dimensions: 10.4" x 13.5" x 5"
- Cooking surface: 8.2"
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes prior to each use
- In the beginning, use a little more oil as you build up your seasoning
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven - they get very hot
- Do not wash in dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- For easy cleaning, simply scrape off food and rinse using hot water
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material
- If necessary add a dab of soap. After washing, throughly dry using a towel—or place on the stove and use a medium heat to completely dry. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.
About the Brand
Based in Portland, Oregon, FINEX is a small team of perfectionists dedicated to crafting heirloom quality cookware. Their work is inspired by the hardworking history of American cast iron and is grounded in their belief that cooking should be genuine, an experience that you value and share with others. It is these simple ideas that guide FINEX as they reinvent cast iron cookware with modern design to enhance and define the life of every cook.Our Return Policy