15-in. Lean Grill Pan
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
Keep the flavor. Lose the fat.
The new FINEX Lean Grill Pan features a domed interior surface that drains fat and grilling juices to the pan's margins, ensuring that grilled foods gain flavor, not fat.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Sloped interior drains fat and juices away from food
- Machined and polished to minimize sticking and make cleaning simple
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Two corner spouts allow for controlled pouring and easy cleanup
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 9" x 1.25"
- Cooking Surface: 12.5" x 8.25"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium heat on cooktop, or place on grill to bring to temperature before cooking
- Lightly oil grill ribs prior to placing meat or veggies for naturally non-stick performance
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven—they get very hot
- Do not wash in dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove any food material
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary, add a dab of soap.
- After washing, throughly dry the pan using a towel—or place on stove and use a medium heat to completely dry.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.