12-in. Twin Spring Grill Pan
Perfect cast iron grilling results - indoors and out.
Best used with any heat source, this 12" Twin Spring Grill Pan with true BBQ-width grill ribs will help you create the best cross-hatch grill marks. Also great for cooking steaks, chops, salmon or veggies.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Machined and polished to minimize sticking and make cleaning simple
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Twin quick cooling stainless steel spring handles
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves or straight over the coals
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Dimensions: 17" x 12.23" x 2.5"
- Cooking surface: 11.75"
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium heat on cooktop, or place on grill to bring to temperature before cooking
- Lightly oil grill ribs prior to placing meat or veggies for naturally non-stick performance
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven—they get very hot
- Do not wash in dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove any food material
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary, add a dab of soap.
- After washing, throughly dry the pan using a towel—or place on stove and use a medium heat to completely dry
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing