12-in. Skillet with Lid
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
Sear, fry, bake, repeat.
The 12" FINEX cast iron skillet is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. It’s a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. It’s brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies, cakes and muffins. Introduce a lid and it’s great for steaming, braising and simmering. From stovetop, to oven, to grill—even over the coals—the FINEX cast iron skillet is a trusted essential you’ll pass down for generations.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Rapid cool stainless steel handle
- Eight (8) sides for perfect pours and greater cooking control
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves or straight over the coals
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 12.5" x 4"
- Cook surface: 9.75"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes prior to each use
- In the beginning use a little more oil as you build up your seasoning
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven—they get very hot
- Never place in the dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove food material
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary, add a dab of soap.
- After washing, throughly dry the pan using a towel—or place on stove and use a medium heat to completely dry.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.