- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- Special Handling Fee Applies to this Item In the Cart
The most versatile pan you'll ever own.
The 10" FINEX cast iron skillet is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time, hearty seared steaks, chops, salmon, warm and crispy cornbread, pies, cakes, muffins and more. From stovetop, to oven, to grill—even over the coals—the FINEX cast iron skillet is a trusted essential you’ll pass down for generations.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Rapid cool stainless steel handle
- Eight (8) sides for perfect pours and greater cooking control
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves or straight over the coals
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Dimensions: 17.2" x 10" x 3.2"
- Cooking surface" 8.75"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes prior to each use
- In the beginning, use a little more oil as you build up your seasoning
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven - they get very hot
- Never place in the dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove food material
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary, add a dab of soap
- After washing, throughly dry the pan using a towel—or place on stove and use a medium heat to completely dry.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.