10-In. Skillet + 5-Qt. Dutch Oven Set
A match made in heaven.
The 10-In. Skillet and 5-Qt. Dutch Oven by FINEX are designed to cook - and look - better together. These two pieces share a lid, making it a match made in heaven. The set offers incredible versatility in a more convenient and affordable package.
- Includes: 10-In. Skillet and 5-Qt. Dutch Oven with 1 Lid
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance
- Skillet: Eight (8) sides for perfect pours and greater cooking control, rapid cool stainless steel handle
- Dutch Oven: Eight (8) sides and multi-angle pour spout design makes draining liquids or pouring soups easy and mess-free, included heavy-gauge cast iron lid covers pour spouts, sealing in heat, moisture and flavor, thick bottom and sides heat evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Lid also turns to vent to help control boiling liquids and evaporation
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves or straight over the coals
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Skillet dimensions: 17.2" x 10" x 3.2"
- Dutch Oven dimensions: 10.4" x 13.5" x 5"
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes prior to each use
- In the beginning, use a little more oil as you build up your seasoning
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven - they get very hot
- Do not wash in dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- For easy cleaning, simply scrape off food and rinse using hot water
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material
- If necessary add a dab of soap. After washing, throughly dry using a towel—or place on the stove and use a medium heat to completely dry. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.