10-in. Grill Pan
The grilling skillet, a.k.a. the "Grillet."
The No. 10 Grill Pan by Finex has a skillet style handle with hand crafted premium cast iron designed to grill, sear and blacken your favorite meats, vegetables or seafood.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil - ready for use
- Machined and polished to minimize sticking to make cleaning simple
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well
- Twin rapid cooling stainless steel spring handles - go from stove to serving table quickly
- Use with gas, induction, and electric stoves or straight over the coals
- Oven safe and grill ready
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A
- Good Forever guarantee
- Dimensions: 18.25" x 11.8" x 3"
- Cooking surface: 9.75"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Cast iron body
- Stainless steel & brass handle
Use & Care
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use
- Pre-heat using medium heat on cooktop, or place on grill to bring to temperature before cooking
- Lightly oil grill ribs prior to placing meat or veggies for naturally non-stick performance
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven—they get very hot
- Do not wash in dishwasher and do not soak for long periods
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove any food material
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary, add a dab of soap.
- After washing, throughly dry the pan using a towel—or place on stove and use a medium heat to completely dry
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing