Barebones Living 10" Dutch Oven Kit
Everything you need to master cast iron cooking.
Pass that Dutch. Everything you need to make delicious campfire meals or master your grandma's stew recipe! Each piece of cast iron that Barebones produces is pre-seasoned with natural, in-season organic oils, and the stainless steel mesh easily cleans cooked on foods while preserving the seasoning and flavor!
- Dimensions: 11.40" x 10.20" x 6.95"
- Items included: 1x 10" Dutch Oven, 1x 10" Lid, 1x10" Skillet, 1x Wood Trivet, 1x Cleaning Mesh
- Lid designed for both perfect steaming and venting
- Wide foot design for easy indoor, outdoor and grill use
- Briquette temperature guide featured on lid interior rounded bottom for ease in scooping and scraping
- 10” Dutch oven fits 4 qt
- Made in China
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Wood trivet
- Stainless steel cleaning mesh
Use & Care
- Unlike other cast iron, it isn’t necessary to wash or scrub Barebones cast iron before use - they don’t use any resins to cover imperfections or impurities.
- Stainless steel mesh easily cleans cooked on foods while preserving the seasoning and flavor so important to cast iron cooking.
- Make sure to dry the pan thoroughly after each use, followed by a light application of vegetable oil.
- Do not put the pan in the dishwasher or soak in water.
About the Brand
Barebones Living was founded on a simple promise–to elevate life outdoors. The travel and lifestyle brand develop products founded on utility and perfected by design, supporting unbridled inspiration, creation, and fulfillment of elevated outdoor experiences.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
Great universal cooking utensil
Works great so far.
Arrived on time, as. Advertised.
A good basic cast iron cookware set.
Fabulous cast iron!
I love how heavy duty the pot is. I have a swinging arm on my fireplace and the handle is perfect. The pot heats evenly. You can also put coals on the top.
Love the Features
The wide coil on the handle keep the heat down for pulling out of the fire. I also like the wider feet. This is the first dutch oven I've used that the small feet don't fall through grates or the grill.