Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- Please note: If purchasing more than one Smithey pan, they may arrive in separate packages.
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- cast iron
The perfect cast iron pan
I’ve used my new skillet a few times and it is quickly becoming my favorite. I love the polished, smooth interior; it has just the right amount of heft; it conducts heat exactly as expected; it cleans easily. I’m getting rid of all my other cast iron skillets, because my Smithey is far superior. Worth every dime.
So THIS is cast iron!
Beautifully made skillet, intelligent design and it shows in the resulting food products. Investment, yes, but no fad here. This is a tool for as long as you intend to cook and then a reward for whoever inherits it!
Everything I expected and more.
12 inch cast iron
I like my 12 inch very much. Used in on the cooktop, in the oven, and on the outside grill. May get another!