4-In. Paring Knife
Small but Mighty.
Forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel and compressed birch veneers, this paring knife was hand crafted with care in St. Stephens, South Carolina and gets even the smallest of kitchen tasks done beautifully. Each knife is thoughtfully designed and handmade in the USA by Quintin Middleton himself — a culinary blacksmith, blade whisperer, and part-time Jedi, who, at an early age developed a passion for Star Wars lightsabers, swords, and fine craftsmanship. The hand-dyed birch handle in Tastemade’s exclusive “coffee” color will mold perfectly to your grip and feel like an extension of your hand, and transform even the simplest dish.
- High carbon stainless steel blade for durability and stain resistance
- Finger groove for pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel rivets and full tang provide strength and balance
- Smooth birch handle is hand-dyed for a Tastemade exclusive "coffee" color
- Ergonomic grip ensures control and comfort
- Handmade in the USA
- 4" long, 1.25" wide
- Handle is "coffee" colored
- Hand crafted in Saint Stephen, South Carolina
- Blade: high carbon stainless steel
- Handle: hand-dyed birch veneers
- Rivets: stainless steel
Use & Care
- Hand wash only
- With continued use, the knife's handle will lose some of its luster. To rejuvenate the natural sheen of the birch veneers, apply a few drops of mineral oil with a cloth.
About the Brand
Middleton Made Knives launched in 2003 as a boutique manufacturer of high-end chef knives and kitchen tools based in St. Stephen, SC. The knives are designed and manufactured by Quintin Middleton, a culinary blacksmith who honed his art through the mentoring help of Jason Knight (Forged in Fire Judge). He was also influenced by Jerry Hucks, Bob Kramer, and Michael Rader. Many of the Charleston-area chefs, including Craig Deihl and Sean Brock would provide regular feedback on how Quintin could fine-tune his designs.Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- Middleton 4
Super sharp, weighted just right!
I really like the feel of this knife in my hand, seems to fit just right and makes little cutting tasks go quickly.
Beautiful, Practical and Joy to Use
The Middleton 4 inch paring knife is just the right size on or off the cutting board. I love the shape; it's very sharp right out of the box and it's a joy to use. I am delighted with this purchase!
fantastic well balanced knife. I have many good ones, and this is my favorite
I have a lot of high grade chef knives and the ones I bought here are very high quality and I think they are my new favorites. 5 star quality