8-In. Chef's Knife
The Trophy Knife.
An art piece as much as it is a kitchen utensil, the aptly named ‘Trophy Knife’ is meant to be an extension of your hand when cutting fresh veggies, mincing garlic or slicing through meat. Each knife is thoughtfully designed and handmade in the USA by Quintin Middleton himself — a culinary blacksmith, blade whisperer, and part-time Jedi, who, at an early age developed a passion for Star Wars lightsabers, swords, and fine craftsmanship. Forged from lustrous, long-lasting, high-carbon stainless steel and a hand-dyed birch handle in Tastemade’s exclusive “coffee” color, each knife will mold perfectly to your grip, and transform even the simplest dish.
- High carbon stainless steel blade for durability and stain resistance
- Finger groove for pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel rivets and full tang provide strength and balance
- Smooth birch handle is hand-dyed for a Tastemade exclusive "coffee" color
- Ergonomic grip ensures control and comfort
- Handmade in the USA
- 8" long, 2" wide
- Handle is "coffee" colored
- Hand crafted in Saint Stephen, South Carolina
- Blade: high carbon stainless steel
- Handle: hand-dyed birch veneers
- Rivets: stainless steel
Use & Care
- Hand wash only.
- With continued use, the knife's handle may lose some of its luster. To rejuvenate the natural sheen of the birch veneers, apply a few drops of mineral oil with a cloth.
About the Brand
Middleton Made Knives launched in 2003 as a boutique manufacturer of high-end chef knives and kitchen tools based in St. Stephen, SC. The knives are designed and manufactured by Quintin Middleton, a culinary blacksmith who honed his art through the mentoring help of Jason Knight (Forged in Fire Judge). He was also influenced by Jerry Hucks, Bob Kramer, and Michael Rader. Many of the Charleston-area chefs, including Craig Deihl and Sean Brock would provide regular feedback on how Quintin could fine-tune his designs.Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
The Ultimate Kitchen Tool
These knives are simply fantastic! I wish I had saved all of the money I’ve spent over the years on kitchen gadgets and had instead started with knives like Middleton made. I LOVE using them to the point I get a silly grin every time something needs to be sliced or diced or chopped! Makes being in the kitchen fun again. Totally worth every single penny!
Pretty nice knife. Used them for client gifts. A little bit on the expensive side for the competition that is out there. It would have been nice to receive the knife in a nice box. Overall decent purchase.
8 inch Chef’s Knife
I love the knife. I haven’t had this quality ever. The sharpest knife I own.
Beautiful knife. Bought it for culinary school and couldn’t be happier. Sharp stable edge and a crazy comfortable grip.