Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle
Because mornings are hard enough before coffee…
Enjoy to-the-degree temperature control for the perfect cup of coffee or tea, every time. The pour spout ensures you'll never spill again, and don't worry about your water cooling down, with the Hold feature, you can keep your water warm for up to an hour. Coffee and tea done right.
- 0.9L, 1200W, 120V
- 10.5" L x 7.5" W x 7.75" H
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
- Stainless steel body and lid
Use & Care
Directions on how to use the EKG Pour-Over Kettle:
- Fill Stagg EKG up with water and set down on the base
- To turn the kettle on, push the main button. Twist the main button either way to choose your preferred temperature. Although Stagg EKG shuts itself off, if there is not enough water, it's important to make sure you will fill Stagg EKG above the minimum fill level to avoid dry boiling and overheating.
- To switch on HOLD mode, toggle the hold switch on the back of the base which will hold your desired temperature for one hour.
- To enable the "timer" on the LCD screen, hold down the on/off button for 3 seconds.
How to Clean:
- Before cleaning, be sure the base is unplugged and the kettle has cooled completely. Empty any remaining water from the kettle.
- Hand wash kettle after each use, using only warm water or a combination of water and dish washing detergent. Do not use chlorine, bleach, or other chemicals. Let kettle air dry or towel dry thoroughly.
- If any sign of water deposits form inside the kettle, a 50/50 vinegar/water solution works wonders and should remove these bits. Rinse thoroughly after cleaning.
- Do not place in a dishwasher or fully immerse in water.
About the Brand
Fellow began as a Kickstarter campaign in 2013 seeking to create a different type of coffee and tea brewer, one that was equally functional and beautiful. A love for coffee and a passion for product design brings ideas from their sketchbook to your kitchen table.
Frequently Bought WithSee All
Overall, my experience is good. I drink a lot of tea, so the amount of water it holds doesn’t do it for me. I always need to refill it just so it fits my needs. If you only drink a cup or two, then this will be perfect for you. Besides that, I love this thing! I love the temperatre control and the timer. I love the fact that I can keep it at a constant heat level.