Enameled Dutch Oven
The original slow cooker.
The most versatile cookware in your kitchen, this Dutch oven can fry, bake, roast, braise, and simmer. What's more is that it is so gorgeous that you'll WANT to keep it on your stovetop all the time.
- Stainless mold construction is painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- The enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Light interior color makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Cast iron provides even heat distribution and excellent heat retention
- Works equally well on all heat sources (induction, electric, gas, halogen, oven, open flame)
- Lid secures tightly to lock in steam and flavor
- Timeless design for oven-to-table presentation
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 450 degrees F
- 3.5 Qt. Weight: 9 lbs. / 5.5 Qt. Weight: 12 lbs.
- 3.5 Qt. Dimensions: 9" diameter x 5" height / 5.5 Qt. Dimensions: 10.5" diameter x 6" height
- Enameled cast iron body
- Enameled cast iron lid with stainless steel knob
Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe or hand wash with warm soapy water
About the Brand
Meet Milo—heritage-quality enameled cast iron at a fraction of the price. Fine cookware from food lovers in LA.