Smithey Cast Iron Skillets
- Contiguous U.S. Shipping Only
- Please note: If purchasing more than one Smithey pan, they may arrive in separate packages.
The heir apparent.
Stunning, naturally non-stick, crafted in vintage style. Smithey skillets are our favorite because of their smooth, easy-to-care-for surface, and their ability to be used on all cooktops (induction, electric and gas), and in the oven.
- Made in Charleston, South Carolina
- Ergonomic handle
- Pours spouts on the No. 10 and No. 12 pans
- Can be used on gas, induction, or electric stovetops. Use with care on glass top ranges.
- Holes on both sides for hanging
- No. 8 is 8" in diameter and 2" height, weighs about 3 pounds: Use the No. 8 skillet for easy daily cooking of eggs, small sides and smaller meats.
- No. 10 is 10” in diameter and 2” height, weighs 5.75-6 pounds: Use the No. 10 skillet for baking the perfect sized cornbread, roasting vegetables, and cooking meats on the stove or in the oven.
- No. 12 is 12” in diameter and 2.25” height, weighs 7.5-8 pounds: Use the No. 12 skillet for pan-frying chicken, searing steaks on the range, or roasting vegetables in the oven.
- Sourced from Smithey Ironware Co.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Satin-smooth, polished finish
Use & Care
About the Brand
Smithey Ironware is a backyard story. Founder Isaac Morton hatched the idea for Smithey while tinkering around his woodshed admiring the smooth surfaces and timeless logos of vintage ironware. Here, he developed an expertise in restoring beautiful old cookware pieces, which he would then gift to friends and family. It's not just a skillet. The Smithey Cast Iron skillet is an investment for your kitchen that is built to last generations.
Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
- cast iron
- cooking surface
Great Addition to the Kitchen.
Stable heat distribution. No hot spots. Classic look. Leave it on our stove top. Have many many enameled cast iron pices. This is far superior. Price point is a fraction. Well done.
10” Smithed Cast Iron
I have a Lodge 12” skillet and it has been in use for years and seasoned many times. I wanted to try a Smithey and am really pleased. I was able to fry an egg without it sticking that my Lodge has never been able to do. The smooth finish on this Smithey is really nice and it is really impressive.
I have three now and I am the happiest cook in Gastonia NC.
Love Love Love our Smithey
It’s beautiful, too quality cooks well very smooth surface and cleans easily- worth the investment.
Little Skillet that could
Fine piece of cookware. A great compliment to my kitchen setup!