Macaron Making Kits
Macarons made easy.
These traditional French pastries are an elegant and timeless treat that are sure to please you and your loved ones for any occasion, any time of the year.
- Chocolate: With a milk chocolate shell filled with dark chocolate ganache and a rich molten center, you really can’t go wrong.
- Red Velvet: Turn your favorite cupcake flavor into a delicious macaron.
- Fruity Cereal: Because why can’t cereal be a dessert, too?
Net weight: 1.4 lbs, Shelf life: 12 months
Each kit includes:
- 2 mix packets
- 2 piping bags
- 1 piping tip
- A recipe for filling
- Ingredients: almond flour, food coloring, and flavoring.
- Macarons are gluten-free, and certified Kosher Dairy by Kof-K.
- Each kit includes: two mix packets, two piping bags, a recipe for filling.
Use & Care
- Follow the simple instructions to make 20 delicious 2 inch Chocolate, Red Velvet, or Fruity Cereal macarons.
- Color may vary slightly from photographs shown as our macarons are made by hand.
About the Brand
Dana’s Bakery started out in a small kitchen in Hawthorne, New Jersey by former photo-editor, now trained professional pastry chef, Dana Loia. Originally drawn to the French macarons for their delicate beauty and distinct texture, Dana saw that there were only a few flavors that were popular. In 2012, Dana’s Bakery was formed to ship these sometimes hard-to-find treats nationwide. She now adds her own all-American twists to these French desserts, creating unique new flavors all the time!Our Return Policy
Frequently Bought WithSee All
I gave the kit to my Granddaughter for Christmas and she was so excited to get it. She hasn't used it yet.
look great - will see after christmas
Now I know what your thinking. Operator error.. however, my friends and I made these for. Wedding she ordered 3 boxes of each flavor. I had to let them sit for about an hour before the skin formed (FL is humid). They cracked horribly, if you have never made macarons before (well seasoned here)[was gonna make from scratch but was told she purchased these to make it easier on me] I would say half turned out useable, with feet and no cracks. Now I gave it 3 stars because for my beginner help it was basic instructions, the cracking (so much cracking) , the yield, and flavor. The yield is actually a bonus here each box made about 32 to 35 macarons per size of the parchment also sold on here (5star amazing) and flavors were on point and delicious! Ganache recipie was a little soft for my taste. So no I wouldn't buy again, unless I just absolutely had to, for best results use convection oven, 1 pan at a time, .