8-In. Chef's Knife
The Trophy Knife.
An art piece as much as it is a kitchen utensil, the aptly named ‘Trophy Knife’ is meant to be an extension of your hand when cutting fresh veggies, mincing garlic or slicing through meat. Each knife is thoughtfully designed and handmade in the USA by Quintin Middleton himself — a culinary blacksmith, blade whisperer, and part-time Jedi, who, at an early age developed a passion for Star Wars lightsabers, swords, and fine craftsmanship. Forged from lustrous, long-lasting, high-carbon stainless steel and a hand-dyed birch handle in Tastemade’s exclusive “coffee” color, each knife will mold perfectly to your grip, and transform even the simplest dish.
- High carbon stainless steel blade for durability and stain resistance
- Finger groove for pinch grip comfort
- Stainless steel rivets and full tang provide strength and balance
- Smooth birch handle is hand-dyed for a Tastemade exclusive "coffee" color
- Ergonomic grip ensures control and comfort
- Handmade in the USA
- 8" long, 2" wide
- Handle is "coffee" colored
- Hand crafted in Saint Stephen, South Carolina
- Blade: high carbon stainless steel
- Handle: hand-dyed birch veneers
- Rivets: stainless steel
Use & Care
- Hand wash only.
- With continued use, the knife's handle may lose some of its luster. To rejuvenate the natural sheen of the birch veneers, apply a few drops of mineral oil with a cloth.
About the Brand
Middleton Made Knives launched in 2003 as a boutique manufacturer of high-end chef knives and kitchen tools based in St. Stephen, SC. The knives are designed and manufactured by Quintin Middleton, a culinary blacksmith who honed his art through the mentoring help of Jason Knight (Forged in Fire Judge). He was also influenced by Jerry Hucks, Bob Kramer, and Michael Rader. Many of the Charleston-area chefs, including Craig Deihl and Sean Brock would provide regular feedback on how Quintin could fine-tune his designs.
Frequently Bought WithSee All
Middleton 8 inch chef knife
Excellent knife by Middleton made knives, very well made knife, great price for the quality!
I love this knife. It changed my whole feeling around chopping vegetables. I love it now!
Beautiful, but delicate?
Everything I read before purchase is true: well balanced, overly comfortable handle (both pinch and full grip) and attractive blade. What was new to me was the thin tip on the knife. Nothing yet wrong, but I worry the tip will be bent by everyday family use and abuse. If this review were requested a few months after purchase, I’d be a better source.
Both these knives exceeded my expectations. They are razor sharp
The Ultimate Kitchen Tool
These knives are simply fantastic! I wish I had saved all of the money I’ve spent over the years on kitchen gadgets and had instead started with knives like Middleton made. I LOVE using them to the point I get a silly grin every time something needs to be sliced or diced or chopped! Makes being in the kitchen fun again. Totally worth every single penny!